Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of this reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how do i patent an idea good a perception you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full-line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, http://estheticmaster.net/ samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they perform quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, InventHelp Commercial truly was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to consider the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.